Newport Exhibition Group announced today that its 47th Annual Newport International Boat Show will take place September 14th through 17th, 2017 at the Newport Yachting Center located on Newport’s famed waterfront in downtown Newport, Rhode Island.
One of the largest in-water boat shows in the country and the premier show in New England, the Newport International Boat Show encompasses over 13 acres and will host hundreds of exhibitors from around the world with new powerboats and sailboats ranging from 15 to 90 feet, plus a variety of accessories, equipment, electronics, gear and services for boaters.
Newport Exhibition Group, owners and producers of the Newport International Boat Show, announced on October 25, 2016 that its 46th Annual Show was a tremendous success. Attendance was up over last year, and as in the past, Thursday and Friday brought in a significant number of serious buyers.
In addition to the boats, products and services in 2017, there will be a number of events to educate and entertain visitors. Education opportunities include the CruiserPort University seminar series presented by PassageMaker, Sail, Soundings and Power & Motoryacht magazines. This year’s program “CruiserPort University The Bluewater Edition” is geared towards sailors and powerboaters looking to make offshore ocean passages.
The highly anticipated Newport For New Products (NFNP) program provides attendees with the exciting opportunity to view boats and products making their first ever debut in the U.S. Each NFNP entry is judged by a panel of experts and awards are given for best new powerboat; sailboat; navigation product; and boating operation, maintenance or safety product, at a ceremony on Friday, September 15th.
Show Dates & Hours:
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday, September 14th, 15th, and 16th: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, September 17th: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Advance tickets will go on sale in July. For more information, visit: www.newportboatshow.com.
A press release from Newport Exhibition Group was used in the creation of this story.
The Latest From WUN
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2
- Hocus Pocus 2 begins filming in Rhode Island
- Kerri Powers and Stefan Couture playing Blackstone River Theatre October 30th
- “Creatures of Imagination” exhibition opens Oct. 21 at Salve Regina’s Hamilton Gallery
- What Sold: 24 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 11 – 15)