BRISTOL, RHODE ISLAND – March 24, 2017 – A luxurious two-bedroom penthouse condominium at Bristol’s “Stone Harbour” sold for $1.45 million, marking the highest price for a condominium in Bristol since July 2014, and the top condominium sale in Rhode Island year-to-date, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
Built overlooking Bristol Harbor and in the heart of historic downtown Bristol, Stone Harbour consists of 81 waterfront condo residences. The 2,650 square-foot penthouse features a spectacular great room, gourmet kitchen, and a private terrace with water views. A boat slip was included in the sale.
“These well-appointed residences at Stone Harbour are driving luxury sales in Bristol this year as they provide amenities that the luxury buyer values such as stunning water views, gourmet kitchens, and luxurious bathrooms,” commented Alyce Wright, Sales Associate at Lila Delman Real Estate International, who represented the seller in the transaction. This is Alyce’s fourth sale within Stone Harbour over the last 12 months, and she is the only Realtor involved in more than one sale there during this time period.
Alyce recently sold a waterfront condominium at 31 Coddington Landing in Newport for $1.4 million, marking the highest condo sale in Newport year-to-date, according to statistics maintained by RI Statewide MLS*. Alyce was chosen as “REALTOR of the Year” in 2016 by the Newport County Board of REALTORS.
ABOUT LILA DELMAN REAL ESTATE INTERNATIONAL
Lila Delman founded the company’s original office in Narragansett over 50 years ago. Since then, Lila Delman Real Estate International has grown to include 6 strategically located offices, over 100 associates, a marketing department that creatively uses online social media, and an award-winning website. Utilizing international marketing partners such as Christie’s International Real Estate, Mayfair International Realty and Luxury Portfolio, the firm is consistently a frontrunner in the luxury market. For more information, please visit LilaDelman.com.
For more information, please contact Catherine Cloney at Lila Delman Real Estate International at 401-662-2570 or email@example.com.
*This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the State-Wide Multiple Listing Service. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch