Cynthia Marie Williams, 71, of Newport passed away peacefully after an extended illness on Friday, February 24, 2017 at Newport Hospital.
She was the wife of Andrew Williams.
Born on July 26, 1945 in Boston, MA, she was the daughter of the late Walter J. and Alice (Gallagher) Good.
In addition to her husband, Cynthia is survived by her children Michelle Arpin and Michael Williams and his wife and her grandchildren Emillio and Yasmine.
Services will be private.
More from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell