Our top five is back! With so many to choose from how do you choose just one? At the Wharf Pub we try to nail it down to our favorites of the week. This week here are our top five picks that are currently pouring from our draft lines:
- Founders Breakfast Stout (Gran Rapids, MI) ABV: 8.3% – Brewed with a massive amount of flaked oats with fresh roasted java, This beer will wake you right up!
2. Two Roads Pilot Batch #5: Passion Fruit Gose (Stratford, CT) ABV: 5.2% – Two Roads limited release sour ale fermented with passion fruit puree.
3. Grey Sail Captains Daughter (Westerly, RI) ABV: 8.0% – One of the most popular IPA’s in RI, Captains Daughter is their year round double IPA brewed with mosaic hops giving a huge citrus backbone.
4 . Black Hog THC Denali (Oxford, CT) ABV: 5.5% – Black Hog’s The Hop Collective Series is back! This time around we have Denali that is single-hopped with Denali hops from Yakima Valley in Washington. Denali gives this pale ale tropical and pineapple fruit notes.
5. Clown Shoes Pecan Pie Porter (Ipswich, MA) ABV: 8.0% – Clown Shoes’ year-round Imperial porter in collaboration this year with Atomic Café’s coffee beans out of Beverly, MA. Has sweet roast and rich nutty flavor.
The Wharf Pub can be found at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Now Hiring: 130+ businesses hiring right now in the Newport area
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island