Based in the American Velvet Mill, Beer’d Brewing has been brewing their own beer for the past four years out of Stonington, CT. Their concept to begin with was to brewing beer for neighborhood friends. Just celebrating four years at the brewery, you can taste some of the favorites are Double IPA’s and American Pale Ales. Flowing right now from the brewery tap lines you can find over six double IPA’s, a couple American pale ales and their newest Midnight Oil soon to be aged in Bourbon Barrels.
Over the past few months, Beer’d has made it’s way out of CT and into bars in Providence, South County and with us here in Newport. In the next few months to come, Beer’d will be expanding their tap room which means more seats.. and more beer!
Currently pouring from our tap lines at the Wharf Pub for Beer’d Brewing is Whisker’d Wit. This beer is a highly carbonated Belgian Witbier made with a Trappist ale yeast.
Next up: Beer’d Realization Double IPA aged in Berkshire Distiller’s Ethereal Gin Barrels for six months. Has floral and botanical notes.
Pull up a seat and grab a pint with us and Beer’d Brewing at the Wharf Pub and stayed tuned for more great beers from them. Cheers!
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill