To celebrate their 36th Birthday, Brick Alley Pub will serve their world famous Nacho Platters on December 6th at their 1980’s price of $3.95.
“Mark your calendars for December 6, 2016, this year’s installment of International BAP Nacho Day To celebrate our birthday, we are rolling back our Nacho Platters prices to what they were when we first opened: $3.95. So bring your appetite, bring your friends, bring your friends’ friends and come celebrate with us,” Brick Alley posted on their blog.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free