At least three Rhode Island food scenes will appear on The Chew next week – Stone Acre Pantry (Newport), Johnson & Wales University (Providence) and Ocean House (Watch Hill)!
The Chew is ABC’s daytime program that serves up everything food-from cooking and home entertaining to food trends, restaurants, holidays and more all aimed at making life better, fuller and more fun. The show often features celebrity chefs Mario Batali, Michael Symon, and Carla Hall, lifestyle expert Clinton Kelly and fresh face of healthy living Daphne Oz.
In the pre-recorded October 19th episode, Chip and Joanna Gaines (The Magnolia Story); Victoria Justice (The Rocky Horror Picture Show); and Carla Hall visit Rhode Island. Set your DVR’s for Wednesday, October 19th at 1 p.m. on ABC.!
For more information on The Chew, visit http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew.
Check back for video and clips that are released prior and after the broadcast of the Rhode Island episode.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13