At least three Rhode Island food scenes will appear on The Chew next week – Stone Acre Pantry (Newport), Johnson & Wales University (Providence) and Ocean House (Watch Hill)!
The Chew is ABC’s daytime program that serves up everything food-from cooking and home entertaining to food trends, restaurants, holidays and more all aimed at making life better, fuller and more fun. The show often features celebrity chefs Mario Batali, Michael Symon, and Carla Hall, lifestyle expert Clinton Kelly and fresh face of healthy living Daphne Oz.
In the pre-recorded October 19th episode, Chip and Joanna Gaines (The Magnolia Story); Victoria Justice (The Rocky Horror Picture Show); and Carla Hall visit Rhode Island. Set your DVR’s for Wednesday, October 19th at 1 p.m. on ABC.!
For more information on The Chew, visit http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew.
Check back for video and clips that are released prior and after the broadcast of the Rhode Island episode.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch