The following items of business, filed with the City Clerk under the Rules of the Council, will go before Newport City Council at its regular meeting that will be held at
Pell Elementary School on September 14, 2016, at 6:30 p.m.
UPDATE: What’sUpNewp has confirmed that the agenda placed on the City Of Newport’s website on September 13th incorrectly listed Pell Elementary School as the location of the meeting, the meeting will be held at Newport City Hall.
To access Council Dockets(Agendas) and Minutes, click here.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Folk 2021 – The final day of “Folk On” (July 28)
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library