Audrey Pearl (Hull) Silvia, passed away surrounded by family after a brief fight with cancer.
A native of Block Island she was the daughter of George and Mary Hull, the sister of George Hull, Winifred Johnson, William Hull and Monica Hull-Shea.
She is survived by four children, Catherine Geary and her husband John Geary, William Silvia and his wife Carol, Patricia Silvia and Frank Silvia, seven grandchildren, Japhen Silvia,
Janelle (Geary) Lopez and her husband Albert, Shaun Geary, Naomi Bickford, Amber Bosteder,
Kristi Mantor, and Nichole Clark, along with several great grandchildren.
Audrey worked at Stop and Shop for 36 years and spent countless years volunteering at a variety of Island wide senior venues. Audrey could be found calling, playing and occasionally winning bingo. She loved working in her yard, riding her scooter and traveling the world with the love of her life. Audrey was the quintessential mom always putting her family first. We will all Miss her dearly.
“Thank you Nanny”.
At Audrey’s request, all services are private.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)