Trinity Church’s Annual Strawberry Festival returns to Queen Anne Square from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, June 18th.
The 4th Annual Festival promises a day of fun for the whole family with a curated Artisan Craft Fair, live music, tours of Trinity Church, fresh strawberries from Quonset View Farm and some of the most delicious strawberry shortcakes that can be found.
The event is rain or shine and admission is free, strawberry shortcakes are just $5.
For more information, visit the Facebook Event.
An active Episcopal parish, and an historic landmark, Trinity Church has sat at the top of the hill in downtown Newport for more than 300 years. For more information on Trinity Church, visit www.trinitynewport.org.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)