Executive Chef Kyle Stamps of Smoke House and President and Head Distiller Brent Ryan of Newport Storm Brewery are bringing back the annual downtown dinner series celebrating the close ties between friends, microbrews and three original once-a-year dinner menus.
Executive Chef Stamps has created three distinct beer dinners showcasing three unique courses, along with a welcome reception of passed appetizers and dessert to end the evening. Each course is expertly paired with beer selections by president and head distiller of Newport Storm Brewery, Brent Ryan.
The first dinner will take place on Wednesday, June 22, entitled Hail To The Pig, celebrating favorite varieties of pork bbq from top to bottom.
The second dinner, RI Dinner, hosted on Wednesday, August 3, presents a menu inspired by the abundant range of Rhode Island’s native cuisine sourced locally.
Finally, on Wednesday, September 21, an early Oktoberfest presents the festive flavors of Germany matched to a line up of specialty Rhode Island brews.
Each dinner is $49 per person and begins at 6pm. Seating is limited, to make a reservation call 401-848-9800. Secure seats up front to all three dinners and receive some sweet swag from Newport Storm.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free