Cluny School is excited to announce the launch of their 6-week Summer Camp Program, Camp Cluny, for children ages 3-12 years. Camp Cluny’s goal is to offer children a memorable summer of adventure, exploration, teamwork, and imagination.
Camp Cluny is located at the beautiful Cluny School campus on 75 Brenton Road in Newport. It runs from June 20-July 29th and features early bird registration, morning and extended care, and sibling discounts.
The wide variety of camp offerings will include sports such as Squash, Tennis, Horseback Riding, and Soccer. Taking advantage of Newport’s beauty, there will be many opportunities for nature exploration and education with Save the Bay, Clean Ocean Access, Ballard Park, as well as trips to local beaches and parks. Creative Arts will be filled with activities such as yoga, arts and crafts, gardening, bird watching and cooking classes. A Technology Camp will feature computer programming and certification in Microsoft Word. And for the little ones, children ages 3-5 years, every week there will be a Little Tykes Camp, incorporating weekly themes in an age appropriate way.
For more information, or to download and print the registration forms, visit www.CampCluny.org. Contact Camp Director, Teri Pietro, at 401-266-8345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/campcluny/.
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season