What’s On Tap at The Wharf Pub is a sponsored weekly column written by Sarah Fimple, Beverage Manager of The Wharf Pub. It’s meant to keep you in the know of what their serving up for beverages, food and entertainment.
The Wharf Pub is currently featuring 20 draft lines (mostly New England based beer companies) and 63 bottles (local, domestic and international favorites).
We do have a couple of new beers on tap, a new flight, entertainment and plenty of great food lined up for the week ahead;
Our New Flight
- “The West Coast Flight” Featuring Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin, Ballast Point Mango Even Keel and Coronado Mermaid’s Red $13. Available to order while supplies last.
Our New Specialty Beers
- Dogfish Romantic Chemistry 7.2% ABV– Love apricots and Mangos? Then you’ll love Dogfish Head’s newest Romantic Chemistry IPA! Brewed with Apricots, Mangos and ginger this is a fruity but yet hoppy IPA. Limited so come enjoy!
- Maine Beer Co Another One- 7.0% ABV– Recipe taken from Maine Beer’s “Weez” by switching up the malts and making a lighter IPA. Find Maine Beer Co always at the pub.
The Porch Reopens This Weekend!
The Porch at the pub opens this weekend! This weekend will be featuring… (only for the weekend)
Coronado Stingray IPA
Brooklyn Summer Ale
Otter Creek Citra Mantra IPL
Foolproof Golden Ale
Maui Brewing Bikini Blonde Lager
Lord Hobo Steal this Can
Victory Summer Love
Grey Sail Flying Jenny
Our Entertainment Lineup For The Week:
- Thursday: Bingo at 8pm. Bingo cards cost just $1 and you can win prizes such as gift certificates for dinner at The Wharf Pub
- Friday: Live music with Tim Smith at 8pm. No cover.
- Saturday: Live music with John Erikson at 8pm. No cover.
- Sunday: Live music with Sara & Chris at 2pm. No cover.
- Tuesday: Open Mic Night at 8pm-Sing a song and get a complimentary burger or sandwich
Save The Date
Next Thursday May 5th – “Come Celebrate Cinco De Mayo and try Stone’s XOCOVEZA on Nitro! Enjoy $10 Taco Plates at the Wharf Pub!”
We hope to see you down at The Wharf Pub over the next week!
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates