In celebration of 36 years in business, Sardella’s will once again offer original menu prices from 1980!
Sardella’s Italian Restaurant was founded by former mayor of Newport, Richard Sardella, in 1980. Newport’s oldest Italian Restaurant celebrated their 35th Anniversary in 2015 by offering their 190 menu and pricing to the public for just one day, in 2016 they have expanded the offer to include three days… April 14th, 21st and 28th!
“This is Sardella’s way of thanking you for your continued patronage. We hope to continue serving you to the best of our abilities for the next thirty-six years and beyond,” Sardella’s shared on their Facebook Page.
Reservations may be made by calling 401-849-6312.
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season