With more than fifty restaurants in Newport, it’s no wonder you often run into people that haven’t been to many of your favorite spots, or perhaps what you consider the best in the City-By-The-Sea.
Those mentioned on the list include Bouchards, Brick Alley Pub, Canfield House (obviously Mr. Norman hasn’t been here since last October) Castle Hill Inn, Muse, Rosemary & Thyme, Salvation Cafe, Spiced Pear, Tallulah on Thames and The White Horse Tavern.
Read the full story and see why he chose each restaurant – Newport’s 10 Must-Try Cultural Restaurants: Rhode Island Dining
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond