Newport, R.I. – February 13, 2016: A popular Bed and Breakfast in Newport, RI is seeking a part-time, year round front desk and marketing associate.
The ideal candidate will be responsible, resourceful, organized, detail-oriented, and have superior computer skills with the ability to learn new programs easily.
Experience in marketing, e-newsletters, and managing social media accounts desired. As part of a small team, this position will also include front desk responsibilities such as providing friendly customer service to hotel guests, booking phone and on-line reservations, acting as concierge for dining and activities.
Customer service experience and an outgoing personality are required. This is a part-time position 25-30 hours per week including weekend hours.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com, a letter of interest, and link or samples of past marketing work.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)