Rosemary & Thyme Artisan Cafe, located on Spring Street, is now hiring counter help for their cafe.
This is a part – time position that would require 15 -20 hrs per week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They are looking for someone who can work with their customers, make them feel comfortable, and answer any questions or concerns they may have.
Ownership has stated that they offer a pleasant work atmosphere and additional hours maybe available as the summer season approaches. Send resume to: email@example.com
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13
- Guest View – Sean O’Connor: Importance of Pride all year
- Home on Chastellux Avenue in Newport sells for $7.1 million
- Frank Prosnitz: My Jazz Festival’s Top Picks
- Gerry Goldstein: Word horseplay draws some pun-gent responses