The Candy Store at Clarke Cooke House has been nominated as one of the ten finalists for 2015 Best Yachting Bars In The World/Best Sailor’s Bar!
From hundreds of fan submissions, the team at Wight Vodka has chosen the top 10 bars from around the world. The Candy Store is the only bar nominated from Newport, Rhode Island and New England in 2015.
Online voting will take place from Saturday the 19th of December to Wednesday the 30th of December.
Wight Vodka will announce the winner on the 31st December and similar to years past, the Wight Vodka crew calls each of the winning bars on New Year’s Eve to congratulate them!
IYAC on Lower Thames Street won the distinct honor of Best Yachting Bar in 2011.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author