Here’s a look at what’s happening in Newport for live music and entertainment this week, enjoy!
A look at what to do this week – Best Things To Do in Newport This Week (Dec. 14 – 17)
Buskers Irish Pub & Restaurant | 178 Thames Street
- Wednesday: Open mic night with Mike Warner from 9pm to 1am. No cover.
Celtica | 95 Long Wharf
- Thursday: Trivia at 9pm
Diego’s | Bowen’s Wharf
- Monday: Trivia at 9pm
Empire Tea & Coffee | 22 Broadway
- Tuesday: Acoustic folk jam at 7:30pm.
Fastnet Irish Pub | 1 Broadway
- Monday: Live music with The Ubiquitones from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Wednesday: Pub Trivia at 9pm.
Fifth Element | 111 Broadway
- Monday: Live music with The Groove Merchants from 7pm-10pm.
HOPE | 10 Broadway
- Thursday: DJ & Dancing starting at 9pm
Hotel Viking | One Bellevue
- Tuesday: Live music with Betsey Listenfelt from 6pm – 9pm.
- Wednesday: Live music with Paul Caraher from 6pm – 9pm
- Thursday: Live music with Travis Colby Band from 6pm – 9pm.
Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center | 49 Touro Street
- Visit www.janepickens.com for full schedule of events.
Jimmy’s Saloon | 37 Memorial Boulevard
- Wednesday: Live music at 9pm.
- Thursday: Open mic at 9pm.
Midtown Oyster Bar | 345 Thames Street
- Monday: Live music with Yacht Club Rejects from 8pm – 11pm. No Cover.
- Thursday: Live music at 9pm. No cover.
O’brien’s Pub | 501 Thames Street
- Wednesday: Karaoke at 9:30pm
One Pelham East | 270 Thames Street
Parlor Kitchen & Bar | 200 Broadway
Perro Salado | 19 Charles Street
- Monday: Live music with Julio Amaro from 6pm to 9pm. No cover.
- Wednesday: Live music with The Throttles from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Thursday: Live music with The HonkyTonk Knights from 9pm to 1am. No cover.
Sardella’s Italian Restaurant | 30 Memorial Boulevard | Phone:
- Wednesday: Live jazz music at 7:30pm. No cover.
- Thursday: Live music with Justin Pomfret at 9pm.
- Tuesday: Open Mic at 8pm.
- Thursday: Bingo at 8pm