Subscribe to our free daily newsletter
It’s good, we promise!
Here’s a look at what’s happening in Newport for live music and entertainment this week, enjoy!
Recommended Read: Ten Best Things To Do In Newport, RI This Week
1 – Buskers Irish Pub & Restaurant | 178 Thames Street
- Wednesday: Open mic night with Mike Warner from 9pm to 1am. No cover.
2 – Celtica | 95 Long Wharf
- Thursday: Trivia at 9pm
3 – Diego’s | Bowen’s Wharf
- Monday: Trivia at 9pm
4 – Empire Tea & Coffee | 22 Broadway
- Tuesday: Acoustic folk jam at 7:30pm.
5 – Fastnet Irish Pub | 1 Broadway
- Monday: Live music with The Ubiquitones from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Wednesday: Pub Trivia at 9pm.
6 – Fifth Element | 111 Broadway
- Monday: Live music with The Groove Merchants from 7pm-10pm.
7 – HOPE | 10 Broadway
- Thursday: DJ & Dancing starting at 9pm
8 – Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center | 49 Touro Street
- Visit www.janepickens.com for full schedule of events.
9 – Jimmy’s Saloon | 37 Memorial Boulevard
- Wednesday: Live music at 9pm.
- Thursday: Open mic at 9pm.
10 – Midtown Oyster Bar | 345 Thames Street
- Monday: Live music with Yacht Club Rejects from 8pm – 11pm. No Cover.
- Thursday: Live music at 9pm. No cover.
11 – Norey’s Star Restaurant | 156 Broadway
- Wednesday: Live music at 8:30pm. No cover.
12 – O’brien’s Pub | 501 Thames Street
- Wednesday: Karaoke at 9:30pm
13 – One Pelham East | 270 Thames Street
- Tuesday: DJ from 9pm to 1am.
- Wednesday: Live music with Stu Sinclair from 9pm to 1am.
14 – Parlor Kitchen & Bar | 200 Broadway
- Thursday: Live music at 9pm.
15 – Perro Salado | 19 Charles Street
- Monday: Live music with Julio Amaro from 6pm to 9pm. No cover.
- Wednesday: Live music with The Throttles from 10pm to 1am. No cover.
- Thursday: Live music with The HonkyTonk Knights from 9pm to 1am. No cover.
16 – Sardella’s Italian Restaurant | 30 Memorial Boulevard | Phone:
- Wednesday: Live jazz music at 7:30pm. No cover.
- Thursday: Live music with Justin Pomfret at 9pm.
- Tuesday: Open Mic at 8pm.
- Thursday: Bingo at 8pm
Content Presented By