Carolyn Jane Reid, 83, of Tiverton, Rhode Island, passed away on September 20, 2021 at Charlton Memorial Hospital. Carolyn was born in Providence to Chester and Anna (Richard) Strumski.
Carolyn is survived by her daughter Michelle Reid, of Tiverton, 3 grandchildren Allison Reid, Nathan Reid, Molly Reid-Caruolo and one great-grandson Aiden Reid and her niece Rebecca Lambert.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her son Thomas Reid Jr.
A Memorial Mass will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2021, at 10:00 AM at St. Christopher’s Church in Tiverton, RI.
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education