Cory Pesaturo and Gabriel Langfur Rice will join What’s Up Newp at 6 pm on Wednesday, March 17 for a conversation about the New England Musicians Relief Fund.
The foundation is dedicated to fostering long-term security for professional musicians in New England by providing financial assistance and critical resources as a safety net for musicians, starting off with getting musicians through the COVID shutdown.
For more information on the New England Musicians Relief Fund, visit https://www.nemrf.org/.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup