Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty this week announced the sale of 233 Berkeley Avenue in Middletown.
The 5,500-SF cottage-style home on over 11 acres recently sold for $2,700,000.
The sellers were represented by Michelle Kirby of Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty. Kristin Parella of Lila Delman Real Estate represented the buyers.
The sale of this property is the highest sale in Middletown this year to date, according to Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty. Paul Leys, co-owner of Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty, stated “Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to have represented the sellers in three of the five sales in Middletown for over $2 million in the past six months. In the same period the year previously, there were no sales in this price range.”
The property is described as following;
With exceptional privacy and views across beautiful vineyards and farmland to Sweet Berry Farm, the residence is sited near Middletown’s Second Beach. The property includes a 3-car garage with guest space above, swimming pool and pool house, outdoor fireplace, and the possibility of an extra buildable lot. The light-filled interior has a spectacular kitchen with fireplace to complement the indoor/outdoor flow.
The Latest From WUN
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton