Governor Dan McKee and the Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) announced today that additional COVID-19 vaccination appointments will be posted on www.vaccinateRI.org today at 5 p.m.
Approximately 1,000 slots will be made available for the State-run clinic in South County (132 Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston). These appointments will be for slots on Monday.
Vaccine is currently available statewide for people who are 60 to 64, people who are 16 to 64 with certain underlying health conditions, and people who were previously eligible in Phase 1. More information about eligibility is available online.
- Gov. Healey: COVID-19 public health emergency to end May 11
- Sliding vaccine sales, new costs, shrink Moderna 4Q profit
- COVID-19 deaths in the US continue to be undercounted, research shows, despite claims of ‘overcounts’
- All Rhode Island Counties now at ‘Medium’ level for COVID-19 spread
- Four Rhode Island counties now at “medium” level of COVID-19 community spread
- Rhode Island Community Health Centers to receive $2 million for COVID-19 vaccinations