Governor Dan McKee and the Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) announced today that additional COVID-19 vaccination appointments will be posted on www.vaccinateRI.org today at 5 p.m.
Approximately 1,000 slots will be made available for the State-run clinic in South County (132 Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston). These appointments will be for slots on Monday.
Vaccine is currently available statewide for people who are 60 to 64, people who are 16 to 64 with certain underlying health conditions, and people who were previously eligible in Phase 1. More information about eligibility is available online.
- Roughly 20,000 vaccine appointment will open today at 5 pm
- WATCH: Newport City Council COVID-19 Status Update (April 8 at 4:30 pm)
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Department of Health provides COVID-19 Vaccination Update
- Approximately 5,500 new COVID vaccination appointments will be made available on Tuesday at 9 am
- 1,000 COVID-19 vaccination appointments to be posted at 5 pm today