Governor Dan McKee and the Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) announced today that additional COVID-19 vaccination appointments will be posted on www.vaccinateRI.org today at 5 p.m.
Approximately 1,000 slots will be made available for the State-run clinic in South County (132 Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston). These appointments will be for slots on Monday.
Vaccine is currently available statewide for people who are 60 to 64, people who are 16 to 64 with certain underlying health conditions, and people who were previously eligible in Phase 1. More information about eligibility is available online.
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- Governor McKee, RIDOH provide COVID-19 Vaccination Update
- Governor McKee, RIDOH provide Rhode Island COVID-19 Vaccination Update
- Tiverton Public Library will host a Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccination Clinic on Saturday
- Masks will no longer be required outdoors in Rhode Island beginning June 2
- RIDOH, Governor McKee provide ‘Rhode Island COVID-19 Vaccination Update’