Ever wanted to join Neil Diamond fans from around the world in a massive sing-a-long? Well, you’ve got a chance to do just that in a unique “Global Sweet Caroline Singalong” happening later this month. Indeed, “good times never seemed so good…”
Diamond’s label, Capitol Records is running the contest to promote the release of a new collection of his music, Classic Diamonds, partially recorded at the Abbey Road Studios with the London Symphony Orchestra.
Fans and celebrities are invited to upload videos of themselves singing ‘Sweet Caroline,” the 51-year-old tune that has become an all-time classic.
We’re “reaching out” to our readers – Enter the contest by December 4th, as the compilation video will be released on December 11th. Good luck! For details, click on the contest site here.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 9PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays