In just a few days we’ll be “celebrating” Thanksgiving. We put that in quotes, because for so many it will be different. We know the recommendations – don’t travel, keep your Thanksgiving dinner to those with whom you live. But we’d like to know what you’re planning.
Answers to this survey may appear in a story on What’s Up Newp in the coming days.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author