Tuesday’s at the Tiverton Farmers Market continue this fall, winter, and next spring, in the airy and light-filled community hall at Sandywoods Center for the Arts in Tiverton.
Just minutes from seven walking trails plus salt marshes and beaches the Tiverton Farmers Market offers a starting point for numerous walking, biking, hiking as well as culinary adventures.
Coming off a successful first season, the Tiverton Farmers Market will continue to bring safe, easy access to fresh and local produce, meats, seafood, art, and music every Tuesday from 2 pm to 6 pm — rain or shine — from November 3rd 2020 to April 27th, 2021.
While strengthening regional businesses, customers will find fresh vegetables, meats, eggs, honey, baked goods, micro-greens, vegan options, prepared foods, Kombucha, cutting boards and functional pottery.
Founder Meredith Brower curates local food entrepreneurs for the market and increases relationships with local farmers, makers, artists and consumers. Brower, along with vendors and customers, believes familiarity with regional food sources and products is a year-round priority.
“I’m inspired to encourage a healthy lifestyle while spotlighting local producers and makers alongside acres to explore,” says Brower. The Eastern RI Conservation District volunteers on site are happy to share resources for conservation of soil, water, and other natural resources.
Entry to the market is FREE and open to the public, with ample free parking. Handicap access ramps and parking also available.
Vendors: (weeks may vary)
- Andiamo Woodworking & Design (Warren)
- Beth Bakes – Gluten Free Crackers & Cookies (Newport)
- Buns Bakery (Warren)
- Captain’s Finest Scallops & Shrimp (Little Compton)
- Chelsea Arruda Artist & Illustrator (Fall River)
- Coastal Greens – Micro Greens (Little Compton)
- Eastern RI Conservation District (Tiverton)
- Firefly Mandalas (Tiverton)
- Fruitcake Designs (Warwick)
- Gabba Gabba Naturals (Bristol)
- Gina’s Vintage (Providence)
- Gnarly Vines Farm – Eggs & Meat (Tiverton)
- Goddex Apothecary & Vestal Candle (Cranston)
- Jeremy Schilling – Artist (Providence)
- Mermaids Baubles (Warren)
- Movement Ground Farm (Tiverton)
- Nanaquaket Nectary (Tiverton)
- Pa’s Moon Farm (Tiverton)
- Please Sit Down – Caning Demonstrations (Tiverton)
- Rosie’s Deviled Eggs (Cranston)
- Sakonnet Lobster & Shrimp (Little Compton)
- Salt Marsh Farm Kombucha (Wesport, MA)
- Salubrious Endeavors – Pottery (Tiverton)
- Seaside Botanicals (Foster)
- Sprout and Lentil – Vegan/Plant Based (Middletown)
- The Holistic Trick – Prepared Meals (Tiverton)
- The Local Patch Farm (Middletown)
- Tiverton Library Services (Tiverton)
- Young Family Farm (Little Compton)
- Z Pita Chipz (Warren)
- Violet Drury Jewelry (West Greenwich)
COVID 19 rules and regulations: All attendees must wear masks. All windows and doors will be open to circulate air flow. Disinfectant, wipes and gloves will be available at the entrance. Consideration for the health and safety of vendors, customers and volunteers is paramount.