This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home.
Karen M. Vinci, 56, of Bristol, passed away on September 25, 2020, in Newport Hospital.
She was the wife of Kerri J. Vinci-Brightman.
Born in Revere, MA, she was the beloved daughter of Harry and Barbara (Lundgren) Vinci of Port Charlotte, FL.
Karen worked as a videographer where her job took her to Europe for filming. She was a Market Manager for Cardinal Health Care. Her life’s interests were scuba diving, parasailing, surfing and biking. She had a passion for rescue animals and would take them on visits to area nursing homes while she delivered gourmet meals.
Besides her wife and parents, Karen leaves her loving brother, Paul H. Vinci, Jr., of Taunton, MA. She also leaves her two beloved rescue dogs Penny and Chip.
Services for Karen will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Robert Potter League for Animals, 87 Oliphant Lane, Middletown, RI 02842.
The Latest From WUN
- Concert Recap and Photos: Jake Blount at Common Fence Music (October 16, 2021)
- Cathleen Carr named new executive director of newportFILM
- Ocean State Job Lot hosting hiring events at all store locations
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve