Lila Delman Real Estate today announced the sale of 123 Ocean Avenue in Newport for $4,450,000.
George Tollefson and Julie Warburg, Lila Delman Sales Associates, represented the sellers, according to a press release from Lila Delman Real Estate. The buyers were not identified.
According to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS, Lila Delman Real Estate writes that this transaction marks one of the top five sales in Newport this year.
Property Description: Set within a private 2-acre wooded lot overlooking Lily Pond and pristine Gooseberry Beach, this original Mid-Century Modern home on Newport’s famed Ocean Drive enjoys an open floor plan that highlights the incredible water views unique to the property. Measuring 2,950 square feet, the residence features three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen and large light-flooded windows. Outside, the property includes a pool, outdoor entertaining spaces and various gardens.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits