Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty today announced the sale of ‘Grey Walls’ in Newport, which is located at 86 Beacon Hill Road.
The property, on over four acres, sold for $6,560,000.
The sellers were represented by Kate Kirby Greenman of Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty. Kate Leonard of Lila Delman Real Estate represented the buyer.
Gustave White describes the property, “Sited on the highest point of Aquidneck Island, this handsome shingle-style offers spectacular views. “Visitors marvel that ‘Grey Walls’ enjoys views of the ocean, Newport Harbor, and the Newport Bridge, and overlooks the Arthur Curtis James famed ‘Blue Gardens’,” said Kate. Beautiful landscaping, lush private grounds, over 6,000 SF of living space, and seven bedrooms, make this a perfect refuge for relaxation and splendid entertaining”.
According to Gustave White, this sale represents the fourth highest sale for a single-family house in Newport this year to date and is one of seven sales in Newport County for over $6,000,000.
Paul Leys, broker/co-owner of Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty stated “This sale continues to exemplify the high-flying luxury real estate market that not only Newport County, but all of Rhode Island is currently experiencing.”
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)