Newport, RI – Here’s what sold on Aquidneck Island over the last week, July 7 – 13, 2020.
Aquidneck Island real estate sales and transactions on What’s Up Newp are brought to you by OUR Real Estate, a locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company.
Read more about this locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company at the bottom of this story.
6 Casey Court sold for $2,950,000 on July 7th.
169 Ruggles Avenue sold for $1,030,000 on July 10th.
74 Bliss Mine Road sold for $984,000 on July 10th.
74 Bridge Street sold for $650,000 on July 8th.
8 Elliott Place sold for $559,000 on July 10th.
13 Sylvan Terrace sold for $550,000 on July 8th.
13 Whitwell Avenue sold for $450,750 on July 8th.
19 Sherman Street #3B sold for $400,000 on July 13th.
231 Maple Avenue #201 sold for $195,000 on July 11th.
70 A Roseneath Avenue sold for $600,000 on July 9th.
315 Indian Avenue sold for $3,200,000 on July 10th.
150 Kane Avenue sold for $695,000 on July 7th.
169 Newport Avenue sold for $525,000 on July 10th.
24 Bartlett Road sold for $487,500 on July 10th.
20 Borden Farm Road sold for $445,000 on July 13th.
65 Sherwood Terrace sold for $372,900 on July 10th.
19 Sherman Avenue sold for $360,000 on July 8th.
26 28 Cottage Avenue sold for $144,000 on July 8th.
628 Park Avenue sold for $485,000 on July 10th.
OUR Real Estate
OUR Real Estate is a full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company. Established in June of 2019, OUR embodies a fresh take on real estate and is driven to make the search and sell process as seamless as possible. We extend far beyond what a conventional brokerage firm offers through our commitment to getting you acclimated, informed, and connected to the community. We have diligently created a culture that spurs collaboration and drives social media with creative marketing techniques. Based in Newport, RI our agents possess a quality over quantity mindset, and will work all over the state of Rhode Island to secure the perfect place for you.
OUR Real Estate is independently owned by the Principal Broker, Lauren Mailloux. Lauren was born and raised in Rhode Island. She graduated from Portsmouth High School and continued her education at the University of Rhode Island. Lauren received her real estate license and later acquired her brokerage license. She is committed to providing unwavering integrity, expertise, and negotiation skills for the sole benefit of her clients.
OUR Real Estate is located on lower Thames Street in the heart of Newport. The door to our chic and welcoming office is always open, come see for yourself why we consider ourselves the next generation of real estate.
For more info, visit https://www.our-realestate.com/
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune