Newport, RI – Hogan Associates today announced the recent sale of 6 Casey Court in Newport for $2,950,000. Matt Hadfield of Hogan Associates represented the Seller and Elizabeth Enochs of Benchmark Associates, Inc. represented the Buyer.
The 3,900 s.f. shingle style home enjoys a stunning location on Almy Pond just a short walk from Bailey’s Beach. Virtually reconstructed in 2008, the property features a generous wrap around porch, 6 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths. High-end amenities include a chef’s kitchen, double-sided glass fireplace, central air, large master suite with custom built-ins, patio with outdoor kitchen, detached two-car garage with second floor guest suite, pool with blue stone surround, outdoor shower and gorgeous views of Almy Pond.
“Newport is full of beautiful homes, but this one strikes just the right balance between luxury and lifestyle. The location on the pond near Bailey’s, the lovely pool area and the casually elegant interior generated multiple offers right away,” recounted listing agent, Matt Hadfield in a statement.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- City to Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week