Island Realty today announced that it recently sold ‘Bryrstane’ waterfront estate in Jamestown for $3,200,000.
Jami Krause and Jeremy Krause, the Coastal RI Team, at Island Realty represented the Seller, according to Island Realty.
According to information gathered from Island Realty on June 15th, this is currently the highest home sale in Jamestown this year.
98 Bay View Drive is a historic home built by Pascal Hacker. The property is highlighted by the expansive wide porch facing Narragansett Bay and the Newport Bridge, and overlooking 3.2 acres of lawn that stretch to the water’s edge. This property is comprised of two dwellings: a sprawling 5 bedroom shingle style cottage with more than 4400 sq. ft. of living space + The Gardner’s Cottage with 2 bedrooms and a garage.
“Island Realty has continuously proven to be a leader in selling properties in Jamestown & Coastal Rhode Island,” Island Realty says in a press release”. “At Island Realty, we like the idea of doing one thing, consistently, and better, than anyone else. For our company, that is facilitating the purchase, sale and rental of Rhode Island properties. We’ve been doing just that for the past 34 years. We are proud to be the #1 company in Jamestown since 2000! Visit us at islandrealtyri.com“.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits