Frank, Karl, Annmarie, and Chase from The Bit Players joined us to chat about the impact COVID-19 has had on their business, how they’re found creative and new ways to still make you laugh during this difficult time, and more.
The Bit Players, Rhode Island’s most award-winning comedy troupe, call The Firehouse Theater in Newport home and typically perform to sold-out crowds every Friday and Saturday night. More info at www.bitplayers.net.
The Bit Players, like many in the arts, theater, and entertainment world are struggling during this time to survive. If you can support them with a contribution, it would mean a lot. You can buy a gift certificate at www.bitplayers.net or make a donation at www.paypal.me/firehousetheater.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1
- Davis Cup will take place at the International Tennis Hall of Fame this weekend
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: Things to do, live music, and more (Sept. 17 – 19)
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”