As part of Governor Raimondo’s Reopening RI plan, all businesses must develop a written COVID-19 Control Plan outlining how its workplace will prevent the spread of COVID-19.
While this plan does not need to be submitted to a state agency for approval, it must be retained on the premises of the business and must made available to the Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) in the event of an inspection or outbreak.
A business may fill out the following template to fulfill the requirement that it has complete a COVID-19 control Plan.
COVID-19 Control Plan: Template
During her press briefing today, the Governor shared that all businesses should have the plan completed by Monday, May 18th.
To view, electronically fill out, or to print the template, click here.
For more information on Reopening RI, visit www.reopeningri.com
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert