Governor Raimondo and the state of Rhode Island has released a wide variety of guidance for Rhode Island businesses and sectors ahead of the start of Phase II of Reopening in Rhode Island.
Governor Raimondo has said that Phase II will begin on Monday, June 1st.
Phase II Guidelines For Restuarants
Phase II general business/organization guidelines (May 28th)
Phase II non-critical retail guidelines (May 28th)
Phase II guidelines for personal services (salons, barbershops, and other personal services)
Phase II guidelines for Rhode Island parks and beaches (May 26th)
Child care guidance poster (May 26th)
Phase II guidelines for Religious and Faith-Based Organizations (May 22nd)
Phase II dining guidance illustration (May 22nd)
More on Phase II of Reopening RI
For more info or guidance, visit www.reopeningri.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author