Here’s what sold on Aquidneck Island last week.
Aquidneck Island real estate sales and transactions on What’s Up Newp are brought to you by OUR Real Estate, a locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company.
Read more about this locally owned full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company below.
4 Ellery Road sold for $680,000 on April 24th.
30 .5 Prescott Hall Road sold for $512,000 on April 22nd.
41 John Street sold for $465,115 on April 21st.
19 Xavier Terrace sold for $426,000 on April 28th.
70 Carroll Avenue #905 sold for $207,500 on April 24th.
14 Clayton Street sold for $480,000 on April 27th
6 Algonquin Drive sold for $440,000 on April 27th.
15 Bailey Brook Court #21 sold for $399,900 on April 21st.
This 3 bed, 2 bath home and property sold for $237,600 on April 22nd. Property location was not disclosed/included in data.
OUR Real Estate
OUR Real Estate is a full service, boutique brokerage and lifestyle company. Established in June of 2019, OUR embodies a fresh take on real estate and is driven to make the search and sell process as seamless as possible. We extend far beyond what a conventional brokerage firm offers through our commitment to getting you acclimated, informed, and connected to the community. We have diligently created a culture that spurs collaboration and drives social media with creative marketing techniques. Based in Newport, RI our agents possess a quality over quantity mindset, and will work all over the state of Rhode Island to secure the perfect place for you.
OUR Real Estate is independently owned by the Principal Broker, Lauren Mailloux. Lauren was born and raised in Rhode Island. She graduated from Portsmouth High School and continued her education at the University of Rhode Island. Lauren received her real estate license and later acquired her brokerage license. She is committed to providing unwavering integrity, expertise, and negotiation skills for the sole benefit of her clients.
OUR Real Estate is located on lower Thames Street in the heart of Newport. The door to our chic and welcoming office is always open, come see for yourself why we consider ourselves the next generation of real estate.
For more info, visit https://www.our-realestate.com/
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1