It has now been more than a month since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic here in Rhode Island. What’s Up Newp and What’s Up Rhode Island are interested in knowing what are readers think of the local, state, and federal government response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
What’s Up Newp and What’s Up Rhode Island will use your responses (everything but your email address) for a story once we receive a significant amount of responses.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- City to Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week