What’s Up Newp is passing on the following Community Resource Guide to our readers on behalf of the Newport Health Equity Zone.
This guide provides information related to food, eviction, unemployment, transportation, childcare, and other basic human needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Updated to this document will be posted continuously at https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HZPINX2ERnj7WGhgYbbDdTXRyKD4yXQup5fbfVeyzU/edit
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune