In response to CDC guidelines limiting the size of gatherings during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Preservation Society of Newport County announced today the 25th Newport Flower Show, scheduled for June 19-21 at Rosecliff, has been postponed until June 18-20, 2021.
New England’s premier flower show will retain its theme, “Voices In The Garden,” and all of the competitive classes will remain the same.
“We are disappointed that we could not celebrate our 25th Newport Flower Show this year, but the health and safety of our visitors is our priority,” Preservation Society CEO and Executive Director Trudy Coxe said in a statement. “We look forward to brighter days, and cannot wait to have you join us for Voices In The Garden 2021.”
Ticketholders may direct any questions by email to email@example.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert