What’s Up Newp Live Stream continues on Friday evening. This time around we’re taking a step away from the music and having some fun with the art of the cocktail.
Christina Mercado will be stepping behind the bar – virtually – to make cocktails for you all on Friday night at 6 pm.
This short “cocktail class” will show you how to make two cocktails, one classic and one more modern using locally made spirits and ingredients. Christina has included a menu below where you can see ingredients if you wish to follow along.
If you need some ingredients or spirits, Point Wine & Spirits does deliver! Note: Vodka can be substituted in these cocktails for the gin if that’s more your taste!
Also – Christina will be accepting tips via Venmo for this class (@Christina-M-25) AND 10% of all tips she receives will be donated to the RI Hospitality Relief Fund. “We are in this together – and if after a normal work week I would go out and spend money at someone else’s bar, I would like to do the same now after my virtual shift”, Christina says.
Tune in to What’s Up Newp‘s Facebook Page at 6 pm on Friday, March 20th, cheers!
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)