The Mooring Seafood Kitchen & Bar announced a new spring special available today that will be available each Tuesday in March.
The award-winning harborside restaurant will offer one pound of Native Steamers cooked in a clam-garlic broth with roasted jalapeños, onions and basil; a loaf of grilled country bread; and an ice-cold Narragansett Lager for $24.
For more information, please call 401.846.2260 or visit www.mooringrestaurant.com.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill