Fluke Newport has announced that they will continue their popular Supper Club promotion, a three-course promotion for $29, through the end of April.
Straight from the Fluke Newport Menu, The Supper Club offers seasonal favorites such as Crispy Pork Schnitzel, House-Made Toasted Hazelnut Cavatelli, Monkfish and Baffoni Farm Chicken. For dessert, there are to die for options – German Chocolate Cake and Sticky Toffee Banana Pudding.
The Supper Club is available Thursday – Saturday from 5-6 pm.
Located on Bannister’s Wharf, Fluke Newport is open Thursday through Saturday for dinner from 5 pm.
Call 401-849-7778 to reserve or visit www.flukenewport.com for more information and reservations.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf