Lila Delman Real Estate (LDRE) announced today the sale of 103 Shore Drive in Middletown for $1,210,000. Eric Kirton, Lila Delman Associate Broker, reportedly represented the seller and facilitated for the buyer.
According to LDRE, data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS, this transaction marks the highest home sale in Middletown since September 2019.*
“Market appreciation on Easton’s Point has been dramatic in recent years,” commented Eric Kirton in a press release provided by LDRE. “This sale further exemplifies this trend.”
Ideally sited on Easton’s Point, the four-bedroom, three-bathroom retreat has undergone extensive renovations, enjoying an updated kitchen and open floor plan. Spanning 1,698 square feet, the home offers stunning ocean views and updated systems, making it a perfect year-round or summer retreat.
*These representations are based on information provided by the RI Statewide MLS for the period of September 01, 2019 – March 11, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits