Gustave White Sotheby’s International Realty today announced the sale of Unit D-5 at Bonniecrest, located at 111 Harrison Avenue in Newport.
The sellers were represented by sales associate LeAnne West. The luxurious property was listed for $1,685,000 and offers sweeping harbor views of Newport, Fort Adams, and beyond. The buyers were represented by Alexandra Thursby of Lila Delman Real Estate.
The classic grounds at the renowned 12-acre gated property were designed by the landscape-architect firm of Frederick Law Olmsted along the edge of Newport’s Brenton’s Cove. Owners at Bonniecrest enjoy spectacular sunsets, as well as exclusive amenities such as a community dock, seaside pool, and tennis courts.
The sale of this private 3-bedroom, 2 1⁄2-bath single-level unit represents the second highest sale of a condominium in Newport County this year.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune