What issues matter most to you in your neighborhood, in Newport, or on Aquidneck Island? We want to hear from you.
Are you receiving the news and information you need about those issues? We want to hear from you.
Are there issues or things happening out there that you don’t think are getting the attention they deserve? We want to hear from you.
What’s Up Newp invites you to join us, and your neighbors, for a conversation at The Firehouse Theater from 6 pm to 8 pm on Thursday, January 30th.
Coffee will be provided, as well as plenty of opportunities to voice your thoughts, concerns, and opinion.
This is a free event and open to any member of the public who would like to attend. Seating is limited and first come, first served, please RSVP here – https://whatsupnewp.com/event/local-news-discussion-with-whats-up-newp/
With questions, please contact Ryan Belmore at Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.
When: 6-8 pm on Thursday, January 30th, 2020
Where: The Firehouse Theater, 4 Equality Park Place Newport, RI 02840
RSVP: Seating is limited, please RSVP her – https://whatsupnewp.com/event/local-news-discussion-with-whats-up-newp/
This story was originally published on January 13, 2020.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16