Along with our What’s Up Newp Holiday Shopping Guides, What’s Up Newp is highlighting local business and organizations this holiday season.
Newport Scrimshanders is a locally owned and operated business on Bowen’s Wharf in Newport, Rhode Island. Newport Scrimshanders has been on the Wharf for 25 years and offers a great selection of Scrimshaw Jewelry, Nantucket Baskets, Ivory Antiques, Custom Knives, and many rare scrimshaw collectibles.
Available in store and online.
Our Scrimshaw Ox-bone Knives by Rough Rider are reasonably priced and built for a lifetime of use. Resident artist and owner Brian Kiracofe has completed dozens of these knives, just in time for the holiday season. We also accept custom orders! E-mail us for details.
To purchase our Ox-bone Rough Rider Knives use the website link provided, or simply call our store at 401-849-5680 to set up a custom order. Our business hours are typically Sunday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. We are located at 14 Bowen’s Wharf, Newport,R.I, 02840.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf