On the market for a new home? Well this upcoming weekend is looking like a good time to explore homes that have recently hit the market.
What’s Up Newp’s Open House listings are brought to you by our real estate partners, William Raveis Newport. Contact William Raveis for all of your real estate, mortgage, and insurance needs!
If you have any questions about these open houses, the home buying process or if you are in the market for a new home and are unrepresented, please contact Tyler Bernadyn at 401-241-1851 or Tyler.Bernadyn@Raveis.com.
Open Houses This Weekend: December 21-22
77 Ayrault Street | Newport | $1,195,000
6 beds, 3 full baths | Open house on Sunday from 11 am to 12:30 pm
18 Vaughan Avenue | Newport | $569,900
3 beds, 2 full/1 half baths | Open House Saturday from 1 pm to 2:30 pm
39 Bateman Avenue | Newport | $545,000
2 beds, 1 full bath | Open house on Saturday from 12 pm to 2 pm
7 Aborn Street | Newport | $435,000
4 beds, 1 full bath | Open House on Saturday from 11 am to 12:30 pm
24 Russell Avenue | Newport | $429,000
3 beds, 1 full/1 half bath | Open house on Sunday from 11 am to 1 pm
8 Lowndes Street | Newport | $415,000
3 beds, 2 full baths | Open House on Saturday from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author