The Rogers High School Boosters announced today that the third annual Rogers High School Christmas Tree & Wreath sale will take place November 30 & December 1 at IYRS on lower Thames Street.
The sale runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, or while supplies last.
Canadian balsam wreaths, decorated by Rogers parents and students, will be sold along with 5 to 8-foot Balsam and Fraser trees. Wreaths will be available in traditional, coastal and other handcrafted designs. There will also be a small supply of undecorated wreaths. Rogers students will be on hand to help load purchases and delivery is available in Newport.
The Rogers High School Student-Athlete Boosters Club is an organization dedicated to supporting student athletes and teams at Rogers High School. We sponsor the Senior Sports Awards banquet, Rogers Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner and provide various funding for Rogers sports. We also award scholarships to our senior athletes and have been able to increase the number of scholarships to six because of the support of the Boosters members, as well as from the proceeds from our concession stands.
For more information, contact: Holly Paterson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free