A limited quantity of Flex tickets for the 2020 Newport Jazz Festival (August 7-9) are now on sale. With a Flex ticket, there is no need to decide now. Nab a ticket at this great price now and choose which day to attend once the line-up has been announced. Flex tickets cost $69 and are good for admission to any one day at Fort Adams State Park.
Buy now and pick your day later: newportjazz.org/tickets.
Flex tickets also can be purchased in person without fees at the Newport Visitors Center while supplies last. For hours and information, visit https://www.discovernewport.org/about-newport/visitor-center/
Flex tickets are not valid for reserved seats, nor the Friday evening concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Other tickets for the Newport Jazz Festival and the Opening Night Concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame will go on sale at a later date. Stay tuned for line-up announcements coming soon.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf